2018 Orange Blossom Regional schedule:
Please note … The three Match Programs were submitted to the NRA on 6/20/2018. Those Match Programs are posted on this website. Any changes by the NRA will be updated and noted. (I forgot to add the Step Matches, that will be the second aggregate if the NRA approves it.)
- February 27 ~ FClass Squadded Practice
- February 27 ~ FClass 4man 800 Point Team Match (20 rounds each team member)
- February 28 ~ FClass 4man team match, 2400 points (60 rounds each team member)
- March 1 – 2 – 3 ~ FClass 1800 point Regional
- March 3 ~ FClass BBQ & Awards
- March 4 ~ FClass Registered Match, 300, 500, 600 yards
- March 5 ~ MidRange 2Man Team Match, 1200 points (60 rounds each team member)
- March 6 ~ MidRange 4Man Team Match, 2400 points (60 rounds each team member)
- March 7 – 8 – 9 – 10 ~ MidRange 2400 point Regional
- March 10 ~ MidRange BBQ & Awards
- March 11 ~~~~~~~ Daylight Savings Time ~~~~~~~~
- March 11 ~ ATC One & Done Match. 800 point (20 rounds each team member)
- March 12 ~ ATC 2Man Team Match (50 rounds each team member)
- March 13 ~ ATC 4Man Team Match (50 rounds each team member)
- March 14 – 15 – 16 – 17 ~ ATC 2400 point Regional
- March 17 ~ ATC BBQ & Awards
- March 18 ~ CMP LEG Match/Directors Match
Note – We use Silver Mountain Electronic Targets in these matches. Please bring an electronic device with sufficient power for a full day of operation and a browser capable of accessing an internal webpage over the Range wifi. Please read NRA Rule 10.17 and the updates. Click here for a cheat sheet.
Range address for GPS:
610 Hurley BL, Palm Bay, FL. Follow Hurley to the end, go thru the gate, the High Power Range is to the right.
Questions, comments, feedback – email@example.com Thank you !