- February 27, 2018 – F-Class Squadded Practice
- February 27, 2018 – FClass 4-Man Team Match, 800 points
- February 28, 2018 – FClass 4-Man Team Match, 2400 points
- March 1 – 2- 3, 2018 – OBR F-Class Regional
- March 3, 2018 – OBR F-Class BBQ & Awards Ceremony
- March 4, 2018 – FClass Registered Match
Match Director Brad Sutherland, 305-218-7057. firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees and Match Info
- $10 F-Class Squadded Practice
- $60/Team F-Class 4-Man Team Match, 800 points
- $120/team F-Class 4-Man Team match, 2400 points
- $155 F-Class Regional – Adult (includes BBQ)
- $145 F-Class Regional – PMRPC Member (includes BBQ)
- $50 F-Class Regional – Junior (includes BBQ)
- $40 F-Class Registered Match – with Regional
- $55 F-Class Registered Match – Adult, non-PMRPC member
- $45 F-Class Registered Match – PMRPC Member
- $16 Additional BBQ
Entry: Entries must be received by 2/16/2018, no walk-on entries permitted. Make check/money order payable to Port Malabar Rifle & Pistol Club. Mail to Francois LeBreton, 295 Lago Circle #100, West Melbourne, FL 32904
Rules: This is an NRA Registered Regional Match. All current NRA High Power Rules for a registered regional match apply. See General Rules for additional information.
Rifles: F-Class, Rule 22.3.4(a) Open and 22.3.4(b) Target
Check-in: Packets may be picked up behind the 600 yard line. Shooting begins daily at 8:00am. Shooters should report to the 600 yard line by 7:45am for roll call. Gate Cards are available to competitors for a $20 deposit.
Team Matches: NRA Rules shall govern this match, specifically Rule 11.6.8(b) and 12.1 – 12.7. Five teams required to make a class. Team Classification shall be based on the average of the team member’s individual classification as specified in Rule 19.12. Teams with mixed rifle classes should check in with the Stat Office to verify rifle class. Pre-registration is encouraged, pick-up teams permitted. Pit rotations will permit a firing member to go to the pits if needed.
Tuesday, 2/27/2018, 9AM: F-Class Practice
Check in with Stat office for target assignments.
Tuesday, 2/27/2018, 1:30PM: F-Class Team Match, 800 points
- Stage 1: 600 yards, 2 sighting shots, 20 rounds for record, total time 22 minutes, competitor 1
- Stage 2: 600 yards, 2 sighting shots, 20 rounds for record, total time 22 minutes, competitor 2
- Stage 3: 600 yards, 2 sighting shots, 20 rounds for record, total time 22 minutes, competitor 3
- Stage 4: 600 yards, 2 sighting shots, 20 rounds for record, total time 22 minutes, competitor 4
- Aggregate: Team total of Match 1 – 4
Wednesday, 2/28/2018, 8AM: F-Class Team Match, 2400 points
- Match 1: 600 yards, 2 sighting shots, 20 rounds for record, total time 22 minutes.
- Match 2: 600 yards, 2 sighting shots, 20 rounds for record, total time 22 minutes.
- Match 3: 600 yards, 2 sighting shots, 20 rounds for record, total time 22 minutes.
- Aggregate: Team total of Matches 1-3.
Thursday-Saturday, 3/1 - 2 - 3/2018, 8AM: OBR F-Class Regional
Regional: This is an 1800 point aggregate match, made up of three 600 point matches.
Note: No infiltration permitted in individual matches.
- Match 1: 600 yards, 5 sighting shots, 20 shots for record, total time 25 minutes.
- Match 2: 600 yards, 2 sighting shots, 20 shots for record, total time 22 minutes.
- Match 3: 600 yards, 2 sighting shots, 20 shots for record, total time 22 minutes.
- Match 4: 600 yards, 2 sighting shots, 20 rounds for record, total time 22 minutes.
- Match 5: 600 yards, 2 sighting shots, 20 shots for record, total time 22 minutes.
- Match 6: 600 yards, 2 sighting shots, 20 shots for record, total time 22 minutes.
- Match 7: 600 yards, 2 sighting shots, 20 rounds for record, total time 22 minutes.
- Match 8: 600 yards, 2 sighting shots, 20 shots for record, total time 22 minutes.
- Match 9: 600 yards, 2 sighting shots, 20 shots for record, total time 22 minutes.
- Aggregate: Total of Matches 1-9
Saturday, 3/4/2017 ~1pm: F-Class Bar‑B‑Que & Awards Ceremony
A BBQ dinner will be held for competitors, additional tickets available for $16 each. The Awards Ceremony for the Regional will be held immediately after the Bar-B-Que. There will be many raffle prizes – competitors must be present to win.
Sunday, 3/4/2018, 8AM: FClass Registered Match
- Match 1: 300 yards, 5 sighting shots, 20 rounds for record, total time 25 minutes
- Match 2: 500 yards, 2 sighting shots, 20 rounds for record, total time 22 minutes
- Match 3: 600 yards, 2 sighting shots, 20 rounds for record, total time 22 minutes
- Match 4: Aggregate of Matches 1 – 3
General Rules for All Matches
General Rules for All Matches
Ammunition: Any safe ammunition supplied by the competitor ‑ Rule 3.17. Any ammunition that repeatedly blows primers or splits cases is unsafe and will not be permitted.
Awards: NRA Regional Medals for First, Second and Third Place by Rifle type. Cash prizes for place and category awards. Five shooters are required for First Place, ten shooters for Second Place and fifteen shooters for Third Place. Awards are awarded in a one and done manner; class awards primary and category awards secondary. Rifle types are combined for category awards.
Bolt Closing: All competitors shall close the bolt only when the rifle is parallel to the ground and pointed at the targets or the berm. The Line Officer will issue a warning to any competitor that is observed violating this policy. The second occurrence will immediately result in the shooter being disqualified from the remainder of that match. This is a Range Rule to prevent rounds from being launched over the berm.
Brass and Trash Call: There will be a brass and trash call after each relay change. All brass and trash are to be picked up by the competitor before he clears the line.
Camping: Limited dry camping is available on the range. Cost is $10 a night for RVs or trailers with electricity. Tents camping, not requiring electricity, are free.
Cancellation: If a match is cancelled and not rescheduled, a refund will be given after all costs of all matches are paid.
Challenge Period: The challenge period for posted scores shall last for 20 minutes after all firing is complete for the day. The official scores will be posted on the white board under the Pole Barn. Report Challenges or errors to the Stat Shack.
Challenges: A challenge fee of $3.00 will be charged, Rule 16.1. Fee must be given to the line officer before the challenge is acted upon by the pits. Cash only, no pennies.
Cold Bore Coin: A cold bore coin will be awarded to any shooter whose first round for the day is an “X”. Score keepers should note the round on the competitors score card. Shooters may earn up to three coins during this Regional. There are no “warm-up” or “barrel fowling” shots permitted on this range.
Directions: Exit I95 westbound on Malabar Rd./ State Rd. 514. Follow Malabar Rd. 4.8 miles to Hurley Blvd. Left on Hurley Blvd.; gate to the club is at the end of Hurley. Highpower range is to the right. Address is 610 Hurley Blvd., Palm Bay, FL. 32905
Electronic Targets: will be used in these matches, Rule 10.17. Competitors should bring an electronic device with sufficient power for a full day of operation and a browser capable of accessing an internal webpage over the Range WiFi.
EMPTY CHAMBER INDICATORS required at all matches ‑ Rule 3.21.
Eye Protection and Ear Protection: PMRPC Rules require ear protection and strongly suggests shooters wear eye protection.
Jury Actions: A jury shall be established as required by the Match Director in accordance with NRA rules.
Miscellaneous: Food is not available at the range – competitors should bring fluids and snacks with them. There are several convenience stores on Malabar Rd. on the way to the range.
Parking: Allowed on the Range, in marked areas, weather permitting. Special needs should be identified in advance.
Physical limitations: Any competitor with a physical limitation who requests special consideration for shooting or pit duty must communicate that need on the entry form.
PRE REGISTRATION ONLY: All entries must be received by 2/16/2018. Registrations may be allowed after the closing date 2/16/2018 on a space available basis.
Range Capacity: entries limited to the first 80 competitors
Ready Line: A ready line will be established and indicated on the range. Only the competitor scoring for an active shooter may be in front of the ready line. All conversations are to take place BEHIND this line. Please be courteous to those still shooting.
Refunds: Shooter cancellations should be postmarked or emailed on or before 2/16/2018, for a full refund. Refunds will be sent to the shooter after the match is complete and all bills have been paid. All refunds requested after 2/16/2018 will be granted only after all match expenses are paid and a $25 administrative fee will be deducted.
Score Keepers are match officials with a duty to pay close attention to the shooter. Score Keepers must account for all rounds fired. If a non-visible miss cannot be accounted for, the Score Keeper must inform the line officer.
Scoring: The Silver Mountain Electronic Targets System will be used (all NRA rule 10.17 apply). With the electronic target system competitors are still required to score. Any competitor failing to perform his or her scoring duties may be disqualified. Paid score keepers are not permitted. Assistance is required setting up and taking down targets; failure to do so may lead to disqualification. In the event of a catastrophic failure or malfunction of the electronic target system, the Match Director will reserve the right to either delay the match or to switch to manual targets with pit duty. All competitors will be required to perform pit duties if such a case arises. If a substitute puller is used, the competitor is responsible for their attendance and performance. Competitors with physical limitations that need assistance should notify the Match Director in advance.
Smoking: Smoking will be allowed on the range in designated areas only. No smoking on the Firing line, Ready Line, any buildings or under the tents & shelters. Do not discard butts on the ground.
Special Squadding: All special squadding requests shall be noted on the registration form. Please be specific i.e. sharing a car, sharing equipment.
Sportsmanship: Rule 9.27 will be administered by the Match Director. Those not adhering to the rule will be asked to leave the range. No refunds will be given for any remaining matches.
Squadding: We will attempt to squad all High Masters on the same relay and we will attempt to squad all Masters on the same relay. This will not necessarily be on the first relay ‑ Rule 11.6.7.
Targets: 300 yards – MR63 w/MR63FC; 500 yards – MR65 w/MR65FC; 600 yards – MR1 w/MR1FC
Weather: Matches will be fired regardless of mildly inclement weather. Severe weather may cause the Match Director to delay relays until the situation improves. If a match is cancelled due to inclement weather, an attempt will be made to reschedule it later in the week.
Zeros: You must have zeros for all yard lines you will shoot. A squadded practice session is 2/27/2018. Club Rule – Any non-accounted-for shots will cause the shooter to be removed from the firing line.
The Match Program stands as the primary document.