- March 18 – F-Class Squadded Practice
- March 19, 20, 21 – OBR F-Class Regional
- March 21 – OBR F-Class BBQ & Awards Ceremony
There is a link on the Match Program for electronic registration and payment.
Match Director Brad Sutherland, 305-218-7057. email@example.com
Fees and Match Info
- $10 F-Class Squadded Practice
- $155 F-Class Regional – Adult (includes BBQ)
- $145 F-Class Regional – PMRPC Member (includes BBQ)
- $60 F-Class Regional – Junior (includes BBQ)
- $20 Additional BBQ
Entry: Entries must be received by 2/16/2019, no walk-on entries permitted. Make check/money order payable to Port Malabar Rifle & Pistol Club Mail to the address on the last page.
Rules: This is an NRA Regional Match. All current NRA High Power Rules for a regional match apply. See General Rules for additional information.
Rifles: F-Class, Rule 22.3.4(a) Open and 22.3.4(b) Target
Check-in: Packets may be picked up behind the 600 yard line. Shooting begins daily at 8:00am. Competitors should report to the 600 yard line by 7:45am for roll call. Gate Cards are available to competitors for a $20 deposit. We are working on electronic payments and registration.
Tuesday, 2/27/2018, 9AM: F-Class Practice
Check in with Stat office for target assignments.
F-Class Team Match, 800 points
- Stage 1: 600 yards, 2 sighting shots, 20 rounds for record, total time 22 minutes, competitor 1
- Stage 2: 600 yards, 2 sighting shots, 20 rounds for record, total time 22 minutes, competitor 2
- Stage 3: 600 yards, 2 sighting shots, 20 rounds for record, total time 22 minutes, competitor 3
- Stage 4: 600 yards, 2 sighting shots, 20 rounds for record, total time 22 minutes, competitor 4
- Aggregate: Team total of Match 1 – 4
F-Class Team Match, 2400 points
- Match 1: 600 yards, 2 sighting shots, 20 rounds for record, total time 22 minutes.
- Match 2: 600 yards, 2 sighting shots, 20 rounds for record, total time 22 minutes.
- Match 3: 600 yards, 2 sighting shots, 20 rounds for record, total time 22 minutes.
- Aggregate: Team total of Matches 1-3.
Tuesday - Thursday, 3/19, 20, 21/2019, 8AM: OBR F-Class Regional
Regional: This is an 1800 point aggregate match, made up of three 600 point matches.
Note: No infiltration permitted in individual matches.
- Match 1: 600 yards, 5 sighting shots, 20 shots for record, total time 25 minutes.
- Match 2: 600 yards, 2 sighting shots, 20 shots for record, total time 22 minutes.
- Match 3: 600 yards, 2 sighting shots, 20 shots for record, total time 22 minutes.
- Match 4: 600 yards, 2 sighting shots, 20 rounds for record, total time 22 minutes.
- Match 5: 600 yards, 2 sighting shots, 20 shots for record, total time 22 minutes.
- Match 6: 600 yards, 2 sighting shots, 20 shots for record, total time 22 minutes.
- Match 7: 600 yards, 2 sighting shots, 20 rounds for record, total time 22 minutes.
- Match 8: 600 yards, 2 sighting shots, 20 shots for record, total time 22 minutes.
- Match 9: 600 yards, 2 sighting shots, 20 shots for record, total time 22 minutes.
- Aggregate: Total of Matches 1-9
Saturday, 3/4/2017 ~1pm: F-Class Bar‑B‑Que & Awards Ceremony
A BBQ dinner will be held for competitors, additional tickets available for $20 each. The Awards Ceremony for the Regional will be held immediately after the Bar-B-Que. There will be many raffle prizes – competitors must be present to win.
FClass Registered Match
- Match 1: 300 yards, 5 sighting shots, 20 rounds for record, total time 25 minutes
- Match 2: 500 yards, 2 sighting shots, 20 rounds for record, total time 22 minutes
- Match 3: 600 yards, 2 sighting shots, 20 rounds for record, total time 22 minutes
- Match 4: Aggregate of Matches 1 – 3
General Rules for All Matches
General Rules for All Matches
Ammunition: Any safe ammunition supplied by the competitor ‑ Rule 3.17. Any ammunition that repeatedly blow primers or splits cases will be ruled defective or unsafe and will be removed from the firing line, Rule 3.17(b).
Awards: NRA Regional Medals for First, Second and Third Place by Rifle type. Cash prizes for place and category awards. Five Competitors are required for First Place, ten competitors for Second Place and fifteen competitors for Third Place. Medal recipients are excluded from class awards and category awards. Class award recipients are excluded from category awards. Rifle types are combined for category awards.
Bolt Closing: All competitors shall close the bolt only when the rifle is parallel to the ground and pointed at the targets or the berm. The Line Officer will issue a warning to any competitor that is observed violating this policy. Any competitor continuing to violate this policy will be disqualified. This is a Range Rule to prevent rounds from being launched over the berm.
Brass and Trash Call: There will be a brass and trash call after each relay change.
Camping: Limited dry camping is available on the range. Cost is $10 a night for RVs with electricity. Tent camping, not requiring electricity, is free. Contact Terry at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Cancellation: If a match is cancelled and not rescheduled, a refund will be given after all costs of all matches are paid.
Challenge Period: The challenge period for posted scores shall last for 20 minutes after all firing is complete for the day. The official scores will be posted on the white board under the Pole Barn. Report Challenges or errors to the Stat Shack.
Challenges: A challenge fee of $3.00 will be charged, Rule 16.1. Fee must be given to the line officer before the challenge is acted upon. Cash only, exact change, no pennies.
Cold Bore Coin: A cold bore coin will be awarded to any competitor whose first round of the day is an “X”. Score keepers should note the round on the competitor’s score card. There are no “warm-up” or “barrel fowling” shots permitted on this range.
Directions: Exit I95 westbound on Malabar Rd./ State Rd. 514. Follow Malabar Rd. 4.8 miles to Hurley Blvd. Left on Hurley Blvd.; gate to the club is at the end of Hurley. Highpower range is to the right. Address is 610 Hurley Blvd., Palm Bay, FL. 32905
Empty Chamber Indicators: are required at all matches ‑ Rule 3.21. In addition, if the rifle is equipped with a removable magazine, that magazine must be removed when the EIC is inserted.
Eye Protection and Ear Protection: PMRPC Rules require ear protection and strongly suggests Competitors wear eye protection.
Miscellaneous: Food is not available at the range – competitors should bring fluids and snacks with them. There are several convenience stores on Malabar Rd. on the way to the range.
Parking: Allowed on the Range, in marked areas, weather permitting. Special needs should be identified in advance.
Physical limitations: Any competitor with a physical limitation who requests special consideration for shooting or pit duty must communicate that need on the entry form.
PRE REGISTRATION ONLY: All entries must be received by 2/16/2019. Registrations may be allowed after the closing date if space is available but you must call the Match Director first. Please check the official match web site at www.orangeblossomregional.com for registration verification and updates.
Range Capacity: Entries are limited to the first 80 competitors.
Ready Line: A ready line will be established and indicated on the range. Only the competitor and score keeper may be in front of the ready line. All conversations are to take place BEHIND this line. Please be courteous to those still shooting.
Refunds: Competitor cancellations should be postmarked or emailed before 2/16/2019, for a full refund. Refunds will be sent to the competitor after the match is complete and all bills paid. A $25 administrative fee will be deducted from refunds requested after 2/16/2019. Refunds requested after 3/19/2019 will not be granted.
Score Keepers are match officials with a duty to pay close attention to the competitor, Rule 14.3.1. Score Keepers must account for all rounds fired. Score Keepers must immediately report non-visible misses to the line official.
Scoring: The Silver Mountain Electronic Targets System will be used (NRA rule 10.17). Competitors should bring an electronic device with sufficient power for a full day of operation and a browser capable of accessing an internal webpage over the Range WiFi. With the electronic target system competitors are still required to score. Paid score keepers are not permitted. Assistance is required setting up and taking down targets; failure to do so may lead to disqualification. In the event of a catastrophic failure or malfunction of the electronic target system, the Match Director will reserve the right to either delay the match or to switch to manual targets. All competitors will be required to perform pit duties if such a case arises. If a substitute puller is used, the competitor is responsible for their attendance and performance. Competitors with physical limitations that need assistance should notify the Match Director in advance.
Smoking: Smoking will be allowed on the range in designated areas only. No smoking on the Firing line, Ready Line, any buildings or under the tents & shelters. Do not discard butts on the ground.
Sportsmanship: Rule 9.27 will be administered by the Match Director. Those not adhering to the rule will be asked to leave the range. No refunds will be given for any remaining matches.
Squadding: We will attempt to squad all High Masters on the same relay and we will attempt to squad all Masters on the same relay. This will not necessarily be on the first relay ‑ Rule 11.6.7. Any special squadding requests should be noted on the registration form. Please be specific i.e. sharing a car, sharing equipment.
Targets: 300 yards – MR63 w/MR63FC; 500 yards – MR65 w/MR65FC; 600 yards – MR1 w/MR1FC
Weather: Matches will be fired regardless of mildly inclement weather. Severe weather may cause the Match Director to delay relays until the situation improves or reschedule it.
Zeros: You must have zeros for all yard lines you will shoot. A squadded practice session is 2/27/2018. Club Rule – Any non-accounted-for shots will cause the shooter to be removed from the firing line.
The Match Program stands as the primary document.